Rosie
Baez
Final
reflection of project web
The topic I chose for project web
was the problems of technology and social media. What I wrote in my essay was
about identity theft. This issue was of interest to me because of how serious
it has become. There are more and more cases happening because of how
technology has involved over the years. Technology has made it much easier for
people to still identities. I did not realize there were so many forms of
identity theft. People have to be very careful on who they give their
information to. It is very unfortunate how people are so reliable and trust
worthy to give their information to any one they feel like it. I do like the
change from last semester to this semester. The exercises that we had to do
before the papers didn’t really help when it actually came to writing the final
draft. For this essay we just got right into the writing process. But when it
came to finding research I still have a little trouble because I need to learn
how to read the information and then summarize. Last semester I never did any
outline for my papers but I tried it this time and it helped me tremendously. I
did get a lot of help from Jackie; she guided me in the right direction to
write this paper. I rewrote my paper so many times till I thought it was
perfect enough. That was the most difficult part because I kept thinking to myself
what else do I need to add, am I missing anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment